We have been able to stay open through these time thanks to all your support! We hope that you and your loved ones are staying safe and healthy. As we work to tackle this ever changing landscape, our commitment is always around looking after the well being of our customers as well as our team members.
In general, when you come in, it will be great if you could do the following:
- As per the mask mandate effective August 25th, please put on a mask before entering the store
- Sanitize your hands with the provided sanitizer located at the door
- As everyone is at a different comfort level in returning to "normal", please work to keep your distance between one another as much as possible
Yes our washrooms are open and you are free to use it at any time.
- outdoor & indoor dine in available
- takeout + delivery via DoorDash, Skip the Dishes, UBER
- Frozen + dry goods still available in our market place
Thank you again for your support and patience.
Without getting into too much of the specifics, this is what we do to protect our customers as well as our team members.
All team members are asked to do a daily health check. If they feel sick in any way, they must stay home. We ask that our customers do the same as well. This is to ensure that we all can stay safe and healthy.
Don’t worry. We’ve been doing this long before this COVID thing happened. We however are constantly going through updated guidelines from the local heath authorities to ensure the most up-to-date protocols are followed.
We have identified high touch areas within our store and are working to sanitizing these as much as possible, but we will be happy to come sanitize them again if you feel uncomfortable/unsure or have noticed that we may have missed a spot. We have left a bottle of sanitizer by the door so please feel free to use it. We want to make sure that you feel safe when you come in here so please don’t hesitate to let us know if you have any questions or concerns!